-
January 2nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello there, filmmakers:
My Super 8 days are behind me since I graduated from USC many years ago (film minor). To seal the fate, I lost my camera and my original reels in the move from LA to Long Beach.
I am left with all sorts of Super8 knickknacks as followed:
1 Projector: Keystone Dual K-560
2 Viewers: BAIA Reviewer II Super8, and BAIA Mark II
2 Splicers: Both Kodak Presstape Universal Splicer for 8mm, Super 8, and 16mm.
A whole bunch of splicing tapes
Instead of paying me for the items, I'd like the interested party to make donation to the Red Cross International Response Fund to aid tsunami victims. $10 for the projector, $5 each for the viewer/splicer. The tapes are freebies.
First come, first serve basis. Please contact me at [email protected]. Must pick up items from Long Beach, and come ready with a proof of your donation.
Thank you, and have a happy new year!
Oakley
-
January 10th, 2005, 03:45 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Update:
I still have all of the stuff! I have one person interested in the projector and at least one set of the splicer etc. so far. Will keep you posted.
BTW - Thanks for letting me post this on here. I really don't want to eBay any of this stuff. I figure these things are much better of with you passionate filmmakers than sitting on a colletible shelf somewhere.
-
January 25th, 2005, 04:59 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Update:
In talk to give away the final set of splicer and viewer.
A shout out for JF: I really hope you enjoy the projector and other gadgets. They have served me well in my filmmaking years!
Thanks again for your interest, everyone.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks